- Use QlikView charts to create more advanced visualizations
- Layout your screen and use different color schemes
- Get to grips with set analysis
- Use Total and AGGR for advanced aggregations
- Use macros to perform advanced tasks
- Overcome data modelling challenges
- Use some of the most useful functions in QlikView
- Write great script
- Improve the performance of your application
- Secure your application
The recipes in this Cookbook provide a concise yet practical guide on how to become an excellent QlikView developer. The book begins with intermediate level recipes and then moves on to more complex recipes in an incremental manner.
Who this book is for
This book is for anyone who has either attended QlikView Developer training or has taught themselves QlikView from books or online sources. You might be working for a QlikView customer, partner, or even QlikView themselves (or want to!) and want to improve your QlikView skills.